Arthur Bell Auditorium
Located in the Harwood Museum, this state-of-the-art auditorium offers:
- 95 fixed seats
- 30 moveable chairs
- Projection capability for DVD or Blu-Ray
- Ceiling-mounted high-definition video projector
- Ceiling-mounted retractable screen with a 108 x 122″ viewing area
- Surround-sound system
- Lectern with a PA system
- Wireless PA microphone system
The Arthur Bell Auditorium may be rented either before, during or after the museum’s public hours. Refreshments are allowed in the stage area, but not in the seating area.
This beautiful, terraced landscape area behind the museum’s main building features outdoor sculpture and is the perfect spot for an outdoor reception. A tent, tables and chairs are available.
The outdoor area may be rented before, during or after museum hours. If rented in combination with the downstairs galleries, the event may not be during the museum’s open hours.
• Harwood Museum of Art space may not be rented for religious, political, or fundraising events.
• Because the Harwood Museum of Art is a museum facility, certain restrictions will apply for events. Not all events or programs will be appropriate for a museum setting.
• Events may be scheduled between 9:00 a.m. and 10:00 p.m. any day of the week, depending on the space requested. Evening events scheduled for days that the museum is open to the public may begin no earlier than 5:30 p.m.
• Renters and their event attendees may not modify or deface the museum facility in any way. Banners, signage and other materials may not be posted either inside or outside the Museum (including on walls, woodwork, or display cabinets) without express permission. Renters may not modify room arrangements just prior to the start of an event. If a change is required, please consult with the Museum Programs Manager.
• Smoking is not permitted anywhere inside or outside the Harwood Museum of Art.
• Renter must demonstrate proof of insurance.
Contact the Harwood Museum of Art at email@example.com for pricing information, and to begin planning your event!